She looked at him with a passion rarely seen now a days . They acted like a couple madly in love for years . Not knowing how this would turn out he softly asked her ” would you like to go for a walk”..? Her response came as quite the surprise as she spoke with a shaking voice ” I’m sorry I need to go” . Feelings hurt he still looked through a smile and said “ok maybe some other time .
Tom and Margie were made for each other , right down to the way they perceived their dreams of the future. They met at a county fair , both standing in line at an ice cream stand . Both of them stealing looks from the other every chance they could . The first words spoken I think was “ would you like a napkin ” by Margie as Tom was having problems with his cone . They passed each other several times at the fair shyly grabbing looks every chance they could . Margie was a very attractive girl reddish-brown hair , a slim figure and one of the most gifted persons in her high school class . Her attitude and level of maturity also added to her great personality. Tom was a very gifted boy as well , never using his gifts to their full potential , he did just enough to get by . He also was a handsome young man , never having to worry about relationships as girls were constantly chasing him . Tom and Margie’s friends all knew the would eventually be together , that’s all either one ever talked about .
Growing up in different towns caused somewhat of small problem as they didn’t have transportation to see each other the way they wanted to . Margie’s parents also being seriously religious also posed a problem .
TO BE CONTINUED …
- The Craze for Waving at Strangers (relentlesscheercampaign.wordpress.com)
- July Read-A-Long – All That I Am Introductions (stephenormsby.wordpress.com)
- Baby Boomer Divorce Rate Doubles – Reposted by JP & Tracy (recentlyseparatedwhatisnext.wordpress.com)
- Players Profile- Margie (almostanythinggoes13.wordpress.com)
- Isaac Asimov (1951) – The Fun They Had (englishvillage.wordpress.com)
- Fresh, Fresh, Fresh Character Descriptions! (writersinthestorm.wordpress.com)
- Training Dee (damnederotica.wordpress.com)
- Kaisi Kashish Hain Yeh Part 31 (tichluvgurti.wordpress.com)
- A Fateful Encounter (onebravesurvivorhealing.wordpress.com)
- Mother and son and the power of love (wheresmyrubyslippers.wordpress.com)
- FF: Ordinary Girl in an Extraordinary Affair Chapter 17 (serialanalyst.wordpress.com)
- TBA – Mode of Exchange II (babyrocka.wordpress.com)