20 lines would like to thank all that participated in our weekly challenge . We had a fantastic turn out with all submitting wonderful poems . Please thank all our writers and we hope to see you all playing along on our next challenge getting ready to start .
Here is a list of our runner ups :
Please click the names to visit their own blogs
- writerwannabe763 came in second place with 15 likes
- My Life Uncut…Almost Anne came in third with 14 likes
- Norms blog spot Norm had 13 likes
- bigsmileu1 had 12 likes
- mamaluvsmusic and our own Tia tie next with 11 likes
- maggie came in with 10 likes
- portia with 9 likes
It is our Pleasure to name the winner of challenge number one …
Our winner with 17 likes congrats to Eunice for her winning poem
filled with screams.
No one can hear them.
Tears start to fall in a steady stream
I wake to find it was only a dream
A very scary one where only I ,
could hear the screams.
We all are winners , Thank you so much for being apart of our community
- bigsmileu1 20 lines dreams weekly challenge (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- weekly challenge..mamaluvsmusic…. (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- 20 lines or less weekly challenge (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- my dreams…weekly challenge (timzauto.wordpress.com)
- 20 lines or less weekly challenge (timzauto.wordpress.com)
- 20 lines parody..? (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)