Margie and her family were always going to church , sometimes three times a week . Tom was in church on Sunday morning , when his mom forced him to get up in the morning and got him there . Tom also being a ” rough neck ” in that era , Margie’s father never really approved of him . In Margie’s eye’s Tom was a beautiful sight , she would take him in with every breath . Her eye’s lit up whenever he was in sight , with thoughts wandering of the two of them together .
June was upon the small village’s in this northern New England haven . Summer beginning to start had everyone excited of warmer weather , and lazy days . Margie was thinking of ways to put herself in Tom’s view , coming up with several ideas . She finally acted on the most daring of all , to have herself transferred into the 7th period study hall . Tom was in this class , being a year behind him this was the only class they would ever share . Tom was also graduating in 21 days , Margie was running out of time .
Tom was very shy , he also liked Margie more than any girl he had met . Most of his friends had girlfriends , he just never seemed to take the chance and ask any girls to go out with him .
It was a Wednesday , seventh period study hall in walked Margie . She looked at Tom and asked ” is there anyone sitting here ” pointing to the chair next to him at the table where he sat .
TO BE CONTINUED …Please like , comment and share ..Thanks ..timzauto
- Players Profile- Margie (almostanythinggoes13.wordpress.com)
- One summer in wonderland (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- Bed of Rosies (talebreaker.wordpress.com)
- Baby Boomer Divorce Rate Doubles – Reposted by JP & Tracy (recentlyseparatedwhatisnext.wordpress.com)
- July Read-A-Long – All That I Am Introductions (stephenormsby.wordpress.com)
- Just the Three of Us! (lezoemusings.wordpress.com)
- New England state of mind… (iamdreamingcreative.wordpress.com)