Thank you, Maggie, from the bottom of my heart, and on behalf of our entire community of contributors and readers.
And according to what I read, I’m to give seven facts about myself. I would rather give seven facts about 20 Lines but here goes:
1. This is harder than I thought it would be, given my intense nature to protect my privacy, and along those lines …
2. … I am a closet introvert.
3. I have two dogs and a cat, and they are all rescues. An Aussie mix, a cocker spaniel, and a great big silver tabby.
4. I’m a mom. I try to do well.
5. Tonight was breakfast for dinner.
6. I play music in the house constantly and recently mounted speakers, and am most happy with them.
7. In the course of the last six years, I have lost 85 lbs., started a new career, run a triathlon, and gone on stage several times to sing, dance, act, or make people laugh, and resumed writing- something I hadn’t done since college. These are all things I never thought I could do, until I decided I wasn’t going to be held back by that attitude any longer.
And I’m on a journey. I feel like if you follow your heart and your dreams and are true to who and what you are, you find the right path.
The blogs I’d nominate for this award are as follows:
Poet’s Corner: http://poetscornerblog.wordpress.com
Sorrows, in a serenade: http://sorrowsinaserenade.wordpress.com
Howie’s Blog: http://howanxious.wordpress.com
Gary’s blog: http://www.swittersb.wordpress.com
And I could go on and on, honestly. I’ll make myself stop right there. It’s getting late and I’m not quite clear on the number I’m supposed to elect — but I am exploring many, many blogs, slowly — as time permits. Whether you are contributor or follower, I try and take a look at everyone.
Come and write with us!
Maggie … Thanks again, so very much. You are indeed a treasured writer … and real friend.
Much love to all,