I’ve started a group entitled https://www.facebook.com/groups/YozenPoetry/ that I would like to invite people to join. It is yoga and zen inspired poetry continuing on in the manner of Rumi who used poetry as a vehicle for enlightenment and wisdom.
Call for Submissions (http://microthoughtprocessedpoetryandartjournal.wordpress.com/):
Poetry has been around for millennium, but micro poetry is a format and style that has surged with the computer age and Internet. With platforms such as Twitter, Tumblr, and more, micro blogging has lead creative efforts in seeing how few words are required to express an idea, mood, story, or image. As poetry is visual music, art is music sculpted. Poetry and art together create a mental symphony that can take us anywhere we allow ourselves to go.
Micro Thought Processed Poetry and Art Journal is a quarterly online journal celebrating the joined arts of human inspiration. Submission of art and micro verse can be sent to email@example.com All attempts will be made to respond quickly.
Today’s post is a little different but I’m sure you will like it. I was nominated by the beautiful http://theenduringmind.com/ for the Sunshine Award and I am here to share and nominate a few blogs that I love as well:
The rules are very simple for the Sunshine Award:
1. Feature the logo in your post
2. Link the person who nominated you.
3. You all have to check out the blog http://theenduringmind.com/ it’s the most inspirational and informed website that I have seen in a while. It takes you through journey’s and you might find out who you are as an individual.
4. Write 10 pieces of information about yourself
5. Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
6. Leave a comment on each bloggers’ blog and let know about the award!
7. Leave a comment on each bloggers’ blog and let know about the award!
Well, I did 14 facts yesterday. Who’s ready for 10 more?
Let’s get this started, here are ten interesting facts about me, want to know more join the site
1. I hate to stand in long lines
2. I love to write poetry and short stories
3. I don’t have any kids but I only have twin names picked out.
4. When I was seventeen I wanted to go to the London school of make-up
5. I have a fascination with London, Paris and Japan
6. When I was in high school I took a black and white photography class, I love taking pictures and sometimes being in front of the camera.
7. I love to cook
8. My favorite foods are Thai, Italian, Sushi and Seafood
9. I’m going through traumatic events that happened within the last year. It’s not easy but I take one day at a time.
10. I love to watch fashion shows, learn about the latest make-up trends and try new things.
Here are the 10 blogs and bloggers that I nominate for this wonderful award:
1. Anastasia http://www.glamorable.com/ This blog caught my attention and I fell in love with everything beauty. She has everything that you can imagine to be on this site.
2. Michelle http://www.blushingreader.com/ If you are having a hard time picking out a book to read then here is your place to go. Reviews on tons of books.
3. AJ Alexander http://www.ajlive.com/ This is the number one entertainment site. Best singers, great management, sexy models and a lot more.
4. Pachet Burson http://theenduringmind.com/ Her site is very inspirational with a lot of things that make you think about your life. She has so many creative things going on your always wondering what she is going to come up with next
5. Candace Corey http://www.candacecorey.com/ One of the best make-up artist in the world. If you don’t know how to apply make-up this is the place to come
6. http://projectwaking.wordpress.com/ Everything you ever wanted to know about Lucid Dreaming.
7. 20 Lines a Day http://anexerciseindiscipline.com/ Go to this site to get a variety of writing and see things from different views.
8. Laura Bloomsbury http://telltaletherapy.wordpress.com/ She has lots of interesting things on her site and I know you will enjoy it.
9. Rosy http://mistikkal.artistwebsites.com/ Variety of some excellent paintings .
10. http://whocouldknowthen.wordpress.com/ ex-painter turned story-teller. HIs words are passionate with a calming effect. Read one story and you are hooked for more.
Congratulations to al the nominees.
Until we meet again,
Her balloon went flying in the air
and the young adorable little girl
went running after it.
She stopped in her tracks
and another little girl handed her the balloon
it was like looking in a mirror
In that split second
her hand was grabbed and she was whisked away to the car
without ever seeing the girl again.
OKAY HERE IT GOES. TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT IT. BLACK PEOPLE ARE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT JULIANNE HOUGH’S BLACKFACE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD BECAUSE DIDDY POSTED A PICTURE OF WHITE FEMALES BOWING DOWN TO A BLACK FEMALE. BLACK PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF ABOUT THE JAY-Z AND BARNEY’S DEAL. THEN WE HAVE CHRIS BROWN AND THAT’S A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. FACT: YOU CAN’T PLEASE EVERYBODY. FACT YOUR LIFE ISN’T ON A GIANT SCREEN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. FACT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. ALL THIS IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE ONE WEEK GO GET WHITE GIRL WASTED NOW AM I BEING RACIST BECAUSE I SAID WHITE GIRL OR BECAUSE I DECIDED TO DRINK CONJURE AND IT’S REPRESENTED BY A BLACK MALE.